This quick yet tempting, Low FODMAP Coconut Chicken Curry is the best weeknight dinner you would ever have!
Low FODMAP Coconut Chicken Curry
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, canned
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix)
- 1/2 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Thai Curry Seasoning)
- 2 tbsps garlic oil
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Heat some garlic oil into a pan and add Chili Seasoning Mix, Thai Curry Seasoning and sugar. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the chicken together with coconut yogurt, coconut milk and tomato puree Next add your chicken, followed by your coconut milk, coconut yogurt, tomato puree, and bay leaves. Stir and let it simmer for at least 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle it some lemon juice. Remove the bay leaves and top the curry with some fresh parsley.
- Serve with flatbread or rice. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe!