These Low FODMAP Saucy Chicken Meatballs are packed with flavor and are a perfect option for a family dinner!
Low FODMAP Saucy Chicken Meatballs
- In a pan, heat two tablespoons of garlic oil. Add in 2 tbsps. of flour. Also, add spices and mix together.
- Pour in the stock and stir together tomato paste using a whisk. Bring it to boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs by mixing together the meat with egg, spices and oat flour. Finely chop the spring onions and add them into the meat. Knead the meat, until well-combined. Roll the mixture in the form of shapes.
- Bring the stock to boil. Add the meatballs into the boiling water and let them poach for at least 5 minutes.
- Drain and add the meatballs into the tomato sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Saucy Chicken Meatballs Recipe!16