Low FODMAP Vegan Stuffed Peppers, a perfect meal for those on a strict vegan diet and that too prepared on a low budget!
Low FODMAP Vegan Stuffed Peppers
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 4 medium red bell peppers
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (4oz cans) diced mild green chiles, drained
- chives or cilantro, for serving
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare the 9×13-inch baking dish by spraying it with a nonstick cooking spray. Put the peppers halves into the baking dish.
- Mix together the olive oil, cooked broccoli, cooked brown rice, green chiles, Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning) and 2 oz. shredded cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Once mixed, scoop out some of the mixture equally into the pepper cups and finish each cup with the remaining 2 oz. cheese.
- Let the peppers bake until the desired doneness of the peppers is attained, for about 20 minutes. Top with optional cilantro or chives and serve warm. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Stuffed Peppers Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Stuffed Peppers Recipe!