Enjoy this rich & healthy Low FODMAP Tomato And Quinoa Soup with your family this winters!
Low FODMAP Tomato And Quinoa Soup
- 6 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 15 oz tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsps soy sauce
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup uncooked-quinoa
- 6 cups collard greens
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 cup water
- 1 1/2 The Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1.5 tsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- In a small bowl, stir in the Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder, Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and Kosher salt in 1/4 cup of water.
- In a large cooking pot, heat the oil, add carrots and saute for a minute. Pour in the stock, cover and cook for at least 10 minutes with occasional stirring.
- Prepare the greens while the carrots are cooking.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Increase the heat to a med-high. Cover and boil for at least 8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium, uncover and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes.
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Soup Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Soup Recipe!5