This low FODMAP BBQ Chicken Pizza, a perfect treat to be enjoyed with family for the dinner!
Low FODMAP BBQ Chicken Pizza
For pizza topping:
- 12-inches pizza crust, rolled out
- 8 oz chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 2 oz Mozarrela, Shredded
- 2 tbsps scallions, finely chopped
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp garlic oil
- 2 oz Smoked Gouda, shredded
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
For BBQ Pizza sauce:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients and simmer over medium-high heat.
- Now, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover it partially. Simmer until thickened, for about 30-40 minutes. Use the BBQ sauce immediately or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Prepare the baking pan by lining it with a parchment paper.
- Season all the sides of the chicken breast placed on the pan with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, mix 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce together with 1 tsp of garlic oil. Apply the sauce-oil mixture all over the chicken breast. Roast until cooked thoroughly, for about 20 minutes. Once done, let it rest for 10 minutes and then dice into small chunks.
- Grease the heavy-duty sheet pan with some oil and place the pizza crust directly on the 14-inch pan. Pat out the pizza crust on the pan up to 12-inches diameter. Apply the BBQ sauce spreading all over the crust. Top it with chicken chunks, shredded cheeses, red bell pepper and chopped scallions on top.
- Bake until the crust turns crisp and browned and the cheese is melted, for at least 10 minutes. Top with some cilantro and sprinkle BBQ seasoning. Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe!6