Prepare this Low FODMAP Vegan Walnut Salad as an appetizer for dinner or you can also serve this as a side dish with a burger or curry!
Low FODMAP Vegan Walnut Salad
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper if desired
- 8 halves walnut
- 1/8 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, whole-wheat pasta, walnut halves, tomatoes, cucumber and cabbage.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit). Toss all the ingredients together with the black pepper and salad dressing until well-combined.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a side dish with a grilled chicken or beef steak. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Walnut Salad recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Walnut Salad Recipe!0