Low FODMAP Vegan Patties to make your burgers more healthy and nutrient-rich!
Low FODMAP Vegan Burger Patties
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup lentils, canned
- 1/2 cup carrots, grated
- 1.5 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup canned mushrooms, oyster only
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 cup ground raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Olive oil, as required
- gluten free burger buns, lettuce leaves and sliced tomatoes, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the veggies, ground sunflower seeds, lentils, cooked rice, bread crumbs, Kosher salt and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix). Using your hands, work the ingredients together. Set the mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- Make the desired shape of the burger patties and line them on a baking tray, oiled with some olive oil. Place the tray in the oven and bake the patties for at least 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Once done, remove the baking tray and serve the patties with burger buns, lettuce leaves, and tomatoes. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Burger Patties recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Burger Patties Recipe!11