Make this Low FODMAP Vegan Lasagna for a hearty meal to enjoy with your family!
Low FODMAP Vegan Lasagna
- 8 oz whole-wheat lasagna noodles
- 4 tbsps garlic infused oil
- 4 medium courgettes, chopped
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1 (16 oz package) crumbled and patted dry silken tofu
- 2 tbsps. nutritional yeast
- fresh basil, for garnish
- 10 oz mushrooms, oyster
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 9-by13-inch baking dish using garlic infused oil.
- Pour the water in a large pot and bring it to boil. Add noodles and cook as per the directions that are given on the package. Drain.
- Pour 2 tbsps. oil in a large skillet and allow it to simmer over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook, by constant stirring for about 7-9 minutes until softened.
- Add, Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and allow them to simmer.
- In a small bowl, stir nutritional yeast, tofu and the remaining 1 tbsp. oil together.
- Pour and spread over 1 cup of tomato sauce in the prepared baking dish. Top it with ¼ of the noodles followed by 1 cup sauce. Add ¼ of the tofu and yeast mixture over the top. Repeat the same procedure by making 3 more layers with the remaining sauce, tofu mixture, and the noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Cover it with foil and allow it to bake for 30-40 mins until bubbles start appearing around the edges of the dish. bubbling around the edges. Take out the baking dish and allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Lasagna recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Lasagna Recipe!4