Most yummy and juiciest Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Hamburger, that your kids will go crazy for!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Hamburger
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup low FODMAP bread crumbs
- 3 tbsps low FODMAP pesto
- 1 handful asiago cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- garlic oil, for grilling
- 6 Gluten-free buns
- 1.5 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- Low FODMAP veggies, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix the ingredients together using your hands. Make 6 patties with the mixture and cover them in a plastic wrap. Refrigerate them for an hour.
- Preheat the grill to 425 degrees. Grease the grill with some oil and place the patties. Cook until one side is completely done for 4-5 minutes and then flip each patty and cook for another 4 minutes.
- One the patties are done, lightly grill the burger buns too. Finally, assemble each burger with a patty, low FODMAP salad, cheese and the other half of the bun. Serve and enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Hamburge Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!2