This Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese, a perfect IBS-friendly dish for the dinner!
Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- 400 grams tomatoes, crushed
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup leeks (green tips only)
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 500 grams ground beef
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 300 grams gluten-free speghatti
- 240 grams carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 160 grams green beans
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Basil leaves and tomato slices, for garnishing if desired.
- Prepare the veggies by washing and cutting. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, add garlic oil and cook ground beef until the colour changes to brown.
- Add the tomato paste, canned tomatoes, baby spinach, leek tips, and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) to the beef. Mix well simmer for 20 minutes with frequent stirring.
- In a rage saucepan, add some salt into the water and bring it to boil. Then add the gluten-free spaghetti and cook as per the package directions, until soft. Drain the pasta and toss with olive oil. In the meanwhile, cook the carrots and green beans in a separate saucepan filled with boiling water, until they are soft for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the spaghetti on to the plate and top it with cheddar cheese, Bolognese and some fresh basil leaves & tomato slices. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe!11