Prepare these Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato Croquettes for your kids, who will surely love them!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato Croquettes
- 1 kg potatoes
- 60 g butter
- 1/8 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 150 g gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 100 g gluten-free flour
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning)
- dipping sauce, for serving
- Peel and cut the potatoes into pieces. In a medium saucepan, boil them, until completely cooked, for about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, mash and mix in the butter and 2 eggs. Season with Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning) and parsley. Taste and add more seasonings, if desired.
- In a separate plate, crack in the remaining eggs. Also, place flour and bread crumbs on to separate plates.
- Grease your hands lightly with some a little oil or water and make the desired shapes of the croquettes with the mashed potato mixture. Place each croquette on a plate.
- Coat each croquette with flour, followed by egg and bread crumbs.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan, fry the croquettes until golden brown, for at least 3 minutes.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your kids’ choice. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato Croquettes Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!2