Prepare this Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Pesto Pasta Recipe, a quick and healthy satisfying meal for your kids!
Low FODMAP Pesto Pasta
- In a blender, add rocket, spinach, cheddar, pine nuts, and oil mixture. Process well until smooth.
- In a large pot, cook pasta in boil water. Once boiling add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain and put aside.
- Using the same pot, add the chopped bacon and cook, then add the cooked pasta and pesto back into the pot, stirring well to combine.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- Delicious served hot or cold as a pasta salad!!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Pesto Pasta Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0