An incredibly tasty Low FODMAP Chicken With Broccoli, that you will love to have in the dinner!
Low FODMAP Chicken With Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
- In a shallow container, combine chicken cubes together with marinade containing Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix) and place in the refrigerator for about 1 – 2 hours.
- In another small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken and half of the sauce. Cook the chicken for about 8-10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly. Remove the chicken from the pan on to a plate.
- Heat another tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add red peppers and broccoli and saute for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the chicken, the leftover sauce and sesame seeds. Cook, until the sauce thickens, or for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with fried rice or plain white rice. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Chicken With Broccoli recipe!4