This simple yet tasty Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Baked Salmon is the best choice for a healthy dinner at home!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Baked Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. In a small bowl, mix the oil, Mix the garlic oil, and ginger paste, lime juice and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning). Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease it with oil using a brush or an oil spray.
- Dip the salmon fillets into the spice mixture and evenly coat it with the mixture and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the salmon for about 10 minutes, or until completely done.
- Serve with lemon and grilled veggies of your own choice, if desired. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Baked Salmon Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!8