A low FODMAP & Gluten-free Zucchini Lasagna, that you and your family will surely enjoy this summers!
Low FODMAP & Gluten-free Lasagna
- 10 oz box gluten-free lasagna noodles
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- 1 medium eggplant, finely diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 3 tbsps freshly chopped basil
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz package Ricotta
- 10 oz package cut frozen spinach
- olive oil, for greasing the pan Extra virgin
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Cook the noodles as per the directions are given on the package. Rinse with the help of cold water and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add some olive oil followed by Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and some Kosher salt. Add tomato paste, stir and add eggplant. Cook for one minute.
- Add marinara sauce, zucchini, and water. Bring it to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a glass baking pan with some olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine thawed spinach and Ricotta.
- In the baking pan, begin with a layer of noodles followed by some sauce and another layer of noodles. Top it with ricotta/spinach mixture and more noodles.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Once done. remove and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP & Gluten-free Lasagna Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP & Gluten-free Lasagna Recipe!6