A quick & super easy, Low FODMAP Chicken Katsu Curry that you must try at home!
Low FODMAP Chicken Katsu Curry
To prepare the chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 grams gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 50 grams gluten-free plain flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In separate bowls, add gluten-free plain flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Coat the chicken with gluten-free plain flour followed by egg and breadcrumbs.
- Heat garlic oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken into the oil, until golden and then place it into the oven for about 12 minutes.
- For the Katsu sauce, heat the garlic oil in a saucepan. Saute the carrots over medium heat, until softened.
- Mix in the gluten-free plain flour, Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix), Kosher salt and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock with constant stirring until combined.
- Mix in the bay leaves and gluten-free soy sauce. Once it starts boiling, turn down the heat and simmer until slightly thickened, for about 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and remove the bay leaves and carrots using a sieve, if desired.
- Serve the chicken, sauce and rice together on a serving platter. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Chicken Katsu Curry Recipe!33