Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Nuggets, that your kids will go crazy for!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Nuggets
- In a small bowl, crack in the egg and add low FODMAP milk. Beat well and set aside.
- In another small bowl, add flour and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning). Set aside.
- Properly coat the chicken pieces with egg mixture followed by the flour mixture. Repeat the procedure again with the other chicken pieces and place them on to a plate.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken pieces in the oil for about 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Fry all the chicken pieces in the same way. Once fried, place them on a plate lined with a paper towel for the excess oil to drip off.
- Serve immediately with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Nuggets Recipe from The FODMAP Experts.3