These scrumptious low FODMAP Kid-friendly Mozzarella Sticks will satisfy your kids’ hunger in no time!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Mozzarella Sticks
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, drained
- 2 cups low FODMAP breadcrumbs
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- canola oil, for frying
- dipping sauce, for serving
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, mozzarella, cream cheese, and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix, until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer this mixture into a prepared baking pan. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Invert pan so that the frozen spinach dip is transferred onto a cutting board. Remove the paper and cut thin sticks.
- In separate bowls, place eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs for coating. Dip the sticks into the flour followed by eggs and then breadcrumbs then back again into the eggs and finally into the breadcrumbs. Set the sticks aside.
- In a frying pan, bring the oil to simmer over medium-high heat. Put the breaded sticks into the oil carefully and fry until golden for about a minute.
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Mozzarella Sticks Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0