These hot & crunchy, Low FODMAP Vegan Spring Rolls make a flavor-packed appetizer for a family dinner.
Low FODMAP Vegan Spring Rolls
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 white cabbage, shredded
- 4 spring onions, chopped (green tips only)
- 300 g bean sprouts
- 12 rice paper spring roll wrappers
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/2 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning)
- 1 tsp soy-sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the veggies and season with Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning). Add 1 tsp of soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan. Meanwhile, in a large bowl of hot water, dip the rice paper spring roll wrap for a few seconds and then place it on a wooden board. Place some of the veggies-mixture over it and roll it into a sausage shape. Do the same with the remaining mixture and rice paper wraps.
- Carefully fry 2-3 spring rolls in the hot oil until golden, for at least 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a mint sauce or dipping of your own choice. Enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Spring Rolls Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Spring Rolls Recipe!1