These hot & spicy, Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Salmon Skewers are a perfect meal option for your kids!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Salmon Skewers
- 400 grams Fresh salmon fillets, boneless & skinless, cut into cubes
- 2 tsps. Garlic oil
- 1 large lime, zest & juice
- 1.5 tsps. ginger, crushed
- 1.5 tbsps. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 1 large sweet bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- Combine garlic oil, ginger, lime juice, lemon zest, maple syrup and soy sauce. Now, coat the salmon with the ginger mixture and let it marinade for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the wooden skewers in a bowl filled with water.
- Thread the salmon pieces onto the skewers followed by the sweet bell pepper or tomato slice.
- Place the skewers on to the grill. Grill until cooked thoroughly, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once done, serve immediately with a cold dipping sauce of your kids’ choice. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Salmon Skewers Recipe from The FODMAP Experts.1