This Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Omelette is a healthy breakfast option for your kids!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Omelette
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, slices
- 1/4 cup spring onion, chopped (green part only)
- 1 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and beat well.
- Add spinach and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix). Stir until well-combined.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp. of butter. Shake it gently to evenly coat the frying pan with the butter.
- Now, pour in half a cup of the eggs on to the pan and move it back and forth to spread the eggs evenly on to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until completely done from one side. Then, flip it using a fork and let it cook from the other sides.
- Once done, top it with 1 tbsp feta cheese, some fresh sliced tomatoes, and finely chopped spring onions. Now, fold it into one half and place it on to the platter.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining eggs.
- Once done, serve with bran bread slices, if desired. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Omelette Recipe from The FODMAP Experts.3