Low FODMAP Vegan Curried Potato And Spinach recipe, that you can serve as the main dish or with some meat dish!
Low FODMAP Vegan Curried Potato And Spinach
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 medium-large potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 100 ml water
- 150 gram spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix)
- In a medium pan, heat the oil and add Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix). Stir in the grated ginger and cook for a minute. Add cubed potatoes and stir well.
- Fry the potatoes together with the spice mix for a few minutes. Pour in some water, cover and gently simmer until the potatoes are cooked, for at least 15-20 minutes. Add some water, if the potatoes begin to stick to the pan.
- Add the spinach and cook until it has wilted, for a few more minutes. Top it with chopped parsley.
- Serve with a flatbread or fried chapatti and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Soup Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Curried Potato and Spinach Recipe!0