These perfectly grilled Low FODMAP Shrimp Skewers are deliciously healthy and make a great addition to a healthy meal!
Low FODMAP Salmon Skewers
Quick & easy, Low FODMAP Salmon Skewers marinated with fresh garlic, lemon and spice mix. Serve these hot & spicy Low FODMAP Salmon Skewers with a cold dipping sauce!
- Place shrimp in a sealable plastic bag and pour garlic-infused and plain olive oil over top of shrimp. Shake bag lightly until shrimp is evenly covered.
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar, paprika, Italian herb seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside 1 TBSP of the spices that will be used later on the veggies. Sprinkle the rest of the spices onto the shrimp in the sealable bag, seal bag, and mix well until spices are evenly coated.
- Allow the shrimp to marinate by storing shrimp in the sealed bag in the fridge for 1-4 hours.
- While the shrimp is marinating, prepare the peppers and pineapple by chopping both into large pieces that will be assembled on the skewers later.
- In a bowl, sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the vegetables.Once the shrimp has marinated, thread the shrimp onto the skewers followed by a pineapple, red and green bell pepper. Repeat the pattern until the skewer is full. Repeat steps with the additional skewers until all food is threaded.
- Place the skewers on the pre-heated grill and cook for 2 minutes, rotating between each minute.
- Remove, and serve with fresh lemon and on top of your favourite grain.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!