Low FODMAP Lamb & Sweet potato Fritters, a hearty meal that will keep you full and energetic throughout the day!
Low FODMAP Lamb & Sweet Potato Fritters
- 1,5 cups sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1.5 cups potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup green tip of the scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, crushed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF. Take a large roasting tray, line it with baking paper and set aside. In the meanwhile, peel and cut the sweet potato and potato into cubes. Add them in a large saucepan containing hot water placed over high heat and let them boil until soft, for at least 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the crushed ginger. Saute the ginger for a minute or two and then add lamb mince. Cook the mince for at least 3 minutes. Then add spring onion tips, fresh cilantro and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub). Stir until well-combined.
- Place the lamb mixture and mashed potato into a large bowl and mix well. Scoop out the mixture with a 1/4 cup measure and shape into equal sized fritters and place them onto the prepared roasting tray. Dust the tray with flour and brush with some olive oil.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake until golden brown, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dip of your own choice. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Lamb & Sweet Potato Fritters recipe!3