This Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato And Egg Salad is a perfect recipe to be prepared as an appetizer or as a side dish!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato And Egg Salad
- 800 grams potato, diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsps fresh chives
- 3 tbsps spring onion (green parts only), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Low FODMAP Certified Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tomato, diced
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and add the potatoes. Reduce the heat and boil for 15-20 minutes more until potatoes are cooked and tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, hard-boil the eggs. Once done, cut the eggs into quarters.
- While boiling the eggs, prepare the red bell peppers by cutting them into thin slices. Also, cut the tomatoes into pieces. Finely chop the spring onions (green tips only) and chives.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing together the Low FODMAP Certified Caesar Salad Dressing, lemon juice and, lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, scallions, red bell pepper, tomatoes, chives together with the salad dressing and top it with hard-boiled eggs.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Potato And Egg Salad Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!1