This Low FODMAP Butternut Squash soup will satisfy your spicy cravings in a healthy way!
Low FODMAP Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 bunch sage
- 2 1/2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 2 tsp chipotles, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning)
- 6 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts, for serving
- 2 tbsp low FODMAP vegan yogurt, for serving
- In a small saucepan, heat 3 cups of water and mix 6 tbsp of Low FODMAP Certified Vegetable Stock Powder in it. Simmer for 1 minute. Set aside.
- In a large pot, lightly temper Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning) in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the prepared vegetable stock, squash, and chipotles in adobe and bring it to boil. Boil for about 20 minutes.
- Once it begins to thicken, mash the chunks to attain the desired consistency by using an immersion hand blender.
- Garnish with 1 tsp. low FODMAP vegan yogurt and a few bits of hazelnuts, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Butternut Squash Soup Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Curried Potato and Spinach Recipe!1