Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Nuggets
Prepare these crispy and tasty, gluten-free chicken nuggets to satisfy your kids' hunger! Serve these with their favorite dipping sauce.
- 16 oz chicken breast, boneless and cut into chunky cubes
- 3/4 cup low FODMAP milk mixed with 1 tsp vinegar to make butter milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup low-fat gluten-free flour
- oil, for frying
- Dipping sauce, as required
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning)
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
In a small bowl, crack in the egg and add low FODMAP milk. Beat well and set aside.
In another small bowl, add flour and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Adobo Seasoning). Set aside.
Properly coat the chicken pieces with egg mixture followed by the flour mixture. Repeat the procedure again with the other chicken pieces and place them on to a plate.
Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken pieces in the oil for about 5 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Fry all the chicken pieces in the same way. Once fried, place them on a plate lined with a paper towel for the excess oil to drip off.
Serve immediately with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 12gFat: 9g