Low FODMAP Vegan Quiche
This tasty, healthy and super easy recipe is a perfect meal to be prepared for a family dinner on weekends!
- 1 small gluten-free pie crust, unbaked
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp. flaxseeds in 6 tbsp. water
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Vegan Gourmet Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Microwave the spinach on high for a minute or two, until wilted.
In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning).
Spread the spinach and roasted pepper at the bottom of the pie crust. Top the veggies with some vegan cheese. Pour the flax egg mixture over it and gently press the veggies down so that they remain submerged in the egg mixture.
Bake for at least 50-60 minutes, or until completely set.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 12gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 0.9gCholesterol: 11.7mgSodium: 414mgFiber: 5g