- 1 blenderful of chilled watermelon cubes
- 2 limes, wedged
- 1 bunch of leafy herbs (think: mint, basil, cilantro)
- 2 jalapeño peppers, deseeded
- 2 cups of club soda
- 12 ounces Liquor, approximately (think: gin, tequila, rum, simple syrup to taste ice cubes
- simple syrup to taste
- ice cubes
- 1Whiz the chilled watermelon in a blender and strain for a smoother cocktail to serve on ice. For a frozen variation, freeze some watermelon cubes and blend it in with the chilled watermelon.
- 2In a large pitcher, muddle 1 lime, herb leaves, and 1-2 jalapeños. Use a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass bottle if you don't have a muddler.
- 3Stir in the blended watermelon, liquor, 1 tablespoon soda, and sweeten to taste.
- 4Serve in ice-filled glasses and garnish with lime wedges, herbs, and jalapeño slices.