This low FODMAP kid friendly meat loaf recipe will be the easiest and most gut-friendly meatloaf that you’ll ever make! Perfect addition to your low FODMAP recipes collection!
Low FODMAP Kid Friendly Cajun Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground meat
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup lactose free milk
- 1/8 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/2 Casa de Sante low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients including Casa de Sante Cajun/Creole Seasoning by hand in large bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Place meat mixture in a greased baking pan or loaf pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until cooked through.
We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP recipe from The FODMAP Experts— Low FODMAP Kid Friendly Meat Loaf Recipe!