Serve these Low FODMAP Veggies Fried Rice with seasoned yoghurt, that will add more flavor to your meal!
Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Rice
- 3 tbsps sesame oil
- 2 tbsps spring onion, diced (green part only)
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsps Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (10oz) – Low FODMAP
- 1 tsp black pepper, (if desired)
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1/8 cup cilantro & basil, for garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute green part of the spring onion for at least 2 minutes.
- Add in the veggies and saute for about 4-5 minutes, until tender.
- Crack in both the eggs and continue to stir until the mixture starts to scramble. Add the brown rice and Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (10oz) – Low FODMAP to the pan and stir. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and squeeze lime juice and top with cilantro and basil. Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Veggie Fried Recipe!15