Enjoy this incredibly delicious Low FODMAP Vegan Quiche with your family!
Low FODMAP Vegan Quiche
- 1 small gluten-free pie crust, unbaked
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp. flaxseeds in 6 tbsp. water
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Vegan Gourmet Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Microwave the spinach on high for a minute or two, until wilted.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, almond milk, and Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning).
- Spread the spinach and roasted pepper at the bottom of the pie crust. Top the veggies with some vegan cheese. Pour the flax egg mixture over it and gently press the veggies down so that they remain submerged in the egg mixture.
- Bake for at least 50-60 minutes, or until completely set.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Vegan Quiche!3