This quick & easy, Low FODMAP Vegan Pizza-flavored Frittata is packed with the flavour of cheese together with the fresh veggies including spinach, zucchini and tomatoes!
Low FODMAP Vegan Pizza-flavored Frittata
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup Zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup mozarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsps. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsps. dill, for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and salt.
- Prepare the veggies and shred the mozarella.
- Add the veggies and half of the mozzarella into the egg mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour it into the pie plate and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella over it.
- Bake until eggs are set, for about 35 minutes. The leftover mixture can be kept in the fridge for a week.
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Pizza-flavoredFrittata Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Pizza-flavored Frittata Recipe!15