Simple Low FODMAP Vegan Pesto, made with fresh chives, basil and pie nuts!
Low FODMAP Vegan Pesto
- 1 cup chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon, juice
- 3/4 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Process until the desired consistency is attained.
- Season with Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and salt.
- Serve with cooked pasta or spaghetti and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Vegan Pesto Recipe from The FODMAPPER— Low FODMAP Vegan Pesto Recipe!4