Prepare this tasty & juicy Low FODMAP Tasty & Juicy Pan-fried Steak for lunch in less than 30 minutes!
Low FODMAP Tasty & Juicy Pan-fried Steak
For the steak
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- 5-7 oz. steak (per person)
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 1/2 lime, juice only
For the side salad
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/8 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit)
- Marinade the steak with Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub) and lime juice for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat and add butter. Gently shake the pan for evenly coating it with the butter.
- Add the steak and cook it for about 4 minutes per each side.
- Once done, transfer it on to the serving plate. Serve with the side salad.
For side salad
- While the steak is cooking, prepare the veggies for the salad by washing and cutting them.
- Add them into a small bowl and add Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit). Toss the ingredients well with Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Original Grapefruit) until well combined.
- Serve with the steak. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Pan-fried Steak!7