Low FODMAP Tasty Chicken Wraps loaded with chicken, cheese & veggies!
Low FODMAP Tasty Chicken Wraps
- 8 oz cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup cheese,shredded (optional)
- 2 tsps white vinegar
- 2 tbsps low FODMAP Mayonnaise, for serving (if desired)
- 1 tsp fresh dil, for serving (if desired)
- In a small bowl, toss the chicken together with vinegar
- Divide the chicken for two wraps. Top each with romaine, tomatoes, and cheese. Roll them up.
- In a small bowl, mix together dill and mayonnaise. Serve with wraps. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Tasty Chicken Wraps Recipe!2