Low FODMAP super easy Shakshuka, that you will love to try!
Low FODMAP Super Easy Shakshuka
- 2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, pureed
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix)
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup soft goat cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan and let it simmer. In the meanwhile, cut the bell pepper in thin slices or strips. Add the bell pepper strips into the oil and saute for a few minutes.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and tomato puree and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Add Kosher salt, Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Chili Seasoning Mix) and sugar.
- Make four openings with a spoon and carefully crack in the eggs.
- Reduce the heat, cover and let the eggs cook for 6-8 minutes, or until completely done.
- Once the eggs are done, turn off the flame and add fresh parsley and goat cheese over the top and serve with whole-grain sprouted bread slices and butter, if desired. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Super Easy Shakshuka!1