Give a perfect start to your day with this Low FODMAP Spinach Frittata!
Low FODMAP Spinach Frittata
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/8 cup spring onion, chopped (green part only)
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl, mix together the heavy cream, eggs, Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix) until smooth. Mix in the tomatoes and cheese. Set aside.
- In a medium frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat, until it melts. Add the spring onion and saute for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Add and saute spinach for about 2 minutes, until wilted. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach and cook until almost set, for 2 to 4 minutes. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and serve on a serving platter. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Spinach Frittata Recipe!3