This quick and easy, Low FODMAP Spicy Hing Chicken Curry is flavored with Gluten Free Organic Asafoetida/Asafetida (Hing) powder. It tastes the best, when served with hot flatbread or rice!
Low FODMAP Spicy Hing Chicken Curry | No Onion No Garlic Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Organic Asafoetida/Asafetida (Hing) powder
- 2 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tortilla or flatbread, for serving
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized chunks and put them in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce. Mix well and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large pan. Add ginger and saute for 1 minute. Add the marinated chicken chunks and cook for about 5 minutes, or until brown. Add another tsp. of Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce, 1 tsp. Gluten Free Organic Asafoetida/Asafetida (Hing) powder and chopped tomatoes. Stir and add water, if required. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add more curry sauce to adjust the taste, if desired.
- Remove the cover, add 2 tbsp. yogurt and stir well until the tomatoes break away and the oil starts appearing on the top. Add water, as needed. Add 2 tbsps of chopped fresh parsley leaves and stir well. Cover again and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla or flatbread and chopped fresh parsley on the top.
For more amazing low FODMAP Spicy recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Spicy Hing Chicken Curry recipe!9