Low FODMAP Shrimp Stir-fry, a wholesome meal that you will love to have with your family!
Low FODMAP Shrimp Stir-fry
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsps reduced-sodium Tamari
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Lemon Herb Seasoning)
- 1-2 jalapeños
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- cooked rice, for serving
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic oil, tamari, cornstarch mixture, rice vinegar, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat 2 tsp. cooking oil over medium-high heat. Saute chilies and peppers until tender. Add the remaining 1 tsp of oil and shrimp. Cook until completely cooked.
- Mix in the green onions and sauce. Boil and simmer until the sauce thickens and the shrimp is thoroughly cooked. Remove the chilies. Mix sesame oil and serve it warm over the rice.
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Shrimp Stir-fry recipe!11