Low FODMAP Shrimp Stir-fried Rice, a tasty & healthy meal to be enjoyed with the family!
Low FODMAP Shrimp Stir-fried Rice
- 600 grams cooked rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 50 ml gluten-free light soy sauce
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 100 gram shrimp, peeled & cooked with addition of Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and a pinch of Kosher Salt
- 50 ml rice wine
- 1 bunch scaliions (green tips only), chopped
- 100 gram ginger, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Heat the oil in a skillet, add ginger and saute until the colour changes.
- Add shrimp and cook for another 3 minutes. In a small bowl, crack in the egg and beat well. Pour this egg into the skillet and let it stand for a few seconds and then break it up into small pieces to scramble.
- Add the cooked rice and stir fry for 10 minutes, until combined. Add the soy, garlic oil, rice wine and scallions. Toss everything well to combine. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe!8