This Low FODMAP Sausage & Vegetable Casserole is a great way to give a perfect start to your day!
Low FODMAP Sausage & Vegetable Casserole
- 270 grams sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced and seeded
- 200 grams pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 200 gram potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsps Garlic oil
- 1/2 cup leek, finely sliced
- 400 grams beef sausages, chopped into small slices
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 low FODMAP milk
- 1.5 tsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- basil leaves, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Prepare the vegetables for roasting and place them in a roasting tray. Drizzle with some olive oil and season with a pinch of Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb). Bake until soft, for about 20 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, prepare your bell pepper, leek, and sausage. In a large pan, heat some garlic oil, add leek tips and bell pepper. Saute until fragrant, for a few minutes. Remove leek tips and bell pepper from the pan. Add diced sausages and fry until thoroughly cooked. Once done, remove and set aside.
- Grease a large casserole dish, add leeks, bell pepper, sausages, and roasted veggies. In a large bowl, add chopped spinach, eggs, milk, and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix to taste. Mix until well-combined. Then pour the egg-mixture evenly over the veggies and sausages in the casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered until eggs are set and golden, for about 25 to 30 minutes. Top with fresh basil leaves. Serve hot and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Sausage & Vegetable Casserole Recipe!27