Low FODMAP Quick & Easy Lamb Chops, a hearty meal that you can enjoy in cold weather with your friends or family!
Low FODMAP Lamb Chops
- 12 (1-inch thick) Lamb chops
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning)
- In a roasting pan, marinate the chops with a mixture prepared by using FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning), garlic oil, juice of 2 lemons and Dijon mustard. Place them into the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Let the lamb stand at room temperature until the oven is preheated.
- Roast until completely done, for at least 20 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice, if desired before serving. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Lamb Chops Recipe!0