Let this Low FODMAP Prawn Curry satisfy your taste buds with its spiciness and richness!
Low FODMAP Prawn Curry
- 1 lb prawns (raw)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 300 gram chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic oil
- 1/8 cup coriander or parsley leaves
- cooked rice, for serving
- 1.5 tsp Low FODMAP Thai Curry Seasoning Spice Mix
- After a few minutes, add chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes with frequent stirring. Once cooked thoroughly, add prawns and cook until done, for at least 10 minutes on low heat.
- Once done, sprinkle chopped coriander over the curry and serve with rice or flatbread. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Prawn Curry Recipe!0