Enjoy these perfectly roasted Low FODMAP Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs as the main course of the dinner!
Low FODMAP Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 3 tsp. garlic oil
- 1 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 2 medium lemons, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, for serving
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into thin fries
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Pat dry the chicken using paper towels and add BBQ rub. Marinate the chicken for at least 10 minutes, if desired. Cut one lemon into thin slices and remove seeds.
- Heat a teaspoon of garlic oil in an oven-safe skillet. Place the chicken into the skillet with the skin side down. Set the burner to medium heat and let the chicken brown for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the slices of lemon on each of the chicken thighs and remaining slices into the skillet.
- Now, place the skillet into the preheated oven and bake for at least 5-6 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Remove the skillet from the oven.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and also remove any browned lemon slices from the bottom of the skillet.
- Place the skillet back to the stove over medium heat. Add wine and let it reduce to half. Then pour in the broth and let it simmer until thickened. Squeeze the remaining lemon into the sauce and adjust the taste with more seasonings, if desired. Then return the chicken into the skillet to warm.
- Serve with baked potato fries and fresh parsley. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe!10