Try these Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Sweet & Spicy Pork Kebabs, that you and your kids will surely love!
Low FODMAP Sweet & Spicy Pork Kebabs
- 1 lb pork loin chop
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 4 tbsps lime juice
- fresh parsley leaves, for serving
- Put 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes, so that the wood doesn’t burn on the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub) and lime juice. Set aside.
- Cut the pork into cubes. Add the spice mixture over the pork pieces and stir well to coat. Marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Make each kebab followed by tomato and cucumber slices by sliding them onto the skewer. This should be done in such a way that each skewer has at least 3 pork pieces with veggies. Prepare 12 kebabs by following the same procedure.
- Preheat the gas grill or charcoal grill. And grill the kebabs for at least 10-12 minutes, until pork is completely cooked.
- Once done, serve with a low FODMAP sauce of your own choice. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Sweet & Spicy Pork Kebabs Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0