A Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chocolate Berry Smoothies, that will help your kids to meet their nutrient needs!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chocolate Berry Smoothie
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsps Low FODMAP Protein Powder
- 1 unripe banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp powdered or fresh peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients including almond milk, banana, frozen strawberries, protein powder, and peanut butter to the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in the serving glasses and serve with sliced strawberries. Enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chocolate Berry Smoothie Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0