A perfect Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe that will fulfill all your kids’ cravings for pizza!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Tikka Pizza
- 3 tbsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- water, as required to make thick sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub) in water to make 1/3 cup of slightly thick paste.
- In another bowl, mix together 1 teaspoon garlic oil and 2 tbsps BBQ sauce and brush it all over the chicken breast. Roast the chicken until it is cooked thoroughly, for at least 20 minutes. Once done, set aside to rest for about 10 minutes and then cut into small chunks.
- Lightly grease the (14-inches) heavy-duty sheet pan with some oil. Pat out the pizza crust up to 12 inches diameter directly on to the pan. Spread the remaining BBQ sauce all over the pizza crust. Top it with chicken then with the shredded cheeses. Then top with chopped scallions.
- Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes, or until the crust is crips and browned and the cheese is melted or begins to bubble. Top it with cilantro and serve immediately.
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Tikka Pizza Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0