Serve these Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Fingers to enjoy with your kids at the dinner table!
Low FODMAP Chicken Fingers
- Add quinoa, parmesan, thyme, Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix, Kosher salt, and parsley in a food processor and process until powdery. Transfer the mixture on to a plate and set aside.
- In a small bowl, crack in the eggs and lightly beat them using a fork. Add the rice flour on to a plate. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch strips. Coat each strip one by one with rice flour followed by beaten eggs and finally through the quinoa mixture.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil. Once the oil is thoroughly heated, fry the chicken strips in two batches. Cook for about 6 minutes, turning once. Add more oil, if required.
- Once done, drain the excess oil from the strips using a wire rack and transfer them on to a platter. Fry the second batch in the same way.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your own choice and enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Fingers Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!0