Surprise your kids with these tender & juicy, Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Drumsticks for the meal, that they will surely love!
Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 lb. chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsps. garlic oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Wash the drumsticks with water and set aside to drain.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the marinade by adding Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub), red wine vinegar, and garlic oil.
- Now add the drumsticks and coat well with the marinade and set aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Finally, mix in the Dijon mustard and place the chicken drumsticks on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for at least 30 minutes per each side until thoroughly cooked and the color changes to brown.
- Once done, take the baking sheet with the chicken drumsticks out and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your kids’ favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
If you love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this gluten-free & Low FODMAP Kid-friendly Chicken Drumsticks Recipe from The FODMAP Experts.1